Diablo Genesis vs Kid A

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Diablo Genesis vs Kid A

Post by Wolf51-50 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Lifter. ABR wedge

I've been told that he's using the drum

Wish I rendered that fork setup. Shit. Well, at least I have something. Drive forward aggressively, and try to angle into those skids. If not and he turns before I can angle in, just press before contact instead assuming it's a (mostly) frontal assualt. Aim to get under. If I do, quickly flip him over. Drive forward while doing so to negate the possibility of him driving off. If he falls or drives off, close the lifter quickly. He's probably gonna aim for my chassis.

Keep him at the very front of the plow to prevent this. Notice how he only has 4 armor. After I flip him over (or after a few attempts if I can't flip him over), just try to slow his drum down. If his drum has stopped, raise the lifter, get him in the dustpan, and clamp before he can spin back up again. Use the very back of the dustpan to stop his drum as I'm clamping him so I don't get any nasty surprises.

Once he's in the dustpan, clamped, with his weapon stopped, his back end will be exposed. Park at one of the flamethrowers and grill his ass :v: Once the pin timer is almost up, finish off with a release so he reverses on to the flipper. Idk about you, but 4 armor to a long exposure to a heat source probably would damage the motors in some way.

If he's under me, my wedge should slow his drum down after hitting it. Try to attempt at doing so. Don't fall for any of his gyro tricks either. Don't drive into hazards and self right if flipped. Drive away to a safe place before self righting if I must (especially because exposed wheels)

Good luck
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Mole55

Diablo Genesis vs Kid A

Post by Mole55 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Spin the drum up to a speed where it can't gyro, go for the nearest corner without a hazard, turn to face away from the corner, and spin up. Then just try and go head on with Drew. I should get under, because of the heavy drum on the front, and the forks, and then just go and try and chain the hits, and whilst Drew is disoriented, try and get round to the back and get hits on the tyres, especially if he gets flipped, if he's trying to self-right, hit him again.

If I don't get his tyres, go back to the corner, and then do this again.

If I do, just keep hitting him. Just be aggressive and use his lack of control from the destroyed tyres to keep getting big hits on his body.

If I can't get under, try and gyro around to confuse him, and get round to the sides, to flip him, and then go for the tyres.

Good Luck Drew, this could be close