Danger Noodle vs. Cyclone

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

Danger Noodle vs. Cyclone

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Using Star Wheels Config.

All right. He wins weapon-to-weapon, but only by 3-2, so neither of us can do serious damage since he ain't hitting the same spot consistently on a spinning drum. He might launch me since he's got a bar and probably a better tip speed, but his design is unstable as hell and he'll probably flip himself in the process. I can land any way up and keep running, so if I'm launched immediately try to rush in and get another hit while he's self-righting, or at least before he can spin back up.

That huge weapon is also going to make Cyclone really hard to control due to gyro forces, and I have significantly better traction. Try to take advantage of this by going for his sides to force him to keep turning to keep up with me. Attack his wheels if possible, but don't expose my own wheel pods. I'm pretty sure if I take out his wheels on one side that bar will hit the floor and be useless, letting me toss him around the arena until he's dead.