Space Cadet vs. Ravex

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Space Cadet vs. Ravex

Post by GuldenFlame » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Space Cadet

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 3
Weapon: 2
Armor: 12 (+1 front wedges)

Ravex

Speed: 5
Traction:5
Torque: 3
Armor: 12
Weapon: 5

<hr />
My forks are longer than my opponents spatula, so I should be able to get under the opponents anti-spinner wedges before they can get under us as they have no indication of being hinged.
Press the forks into the floor and lift them at 45-70 degree angles to keep them from flipping out of the dustpan.
Keep from lifting until their front wheels are in the dustpan (as that is where I believe their center of mass is).
Once lifted, slowly roast the opponent over the flamethrowers for roughly 20 seconds, afterwards suplex them onto the floor spikes.
Afterwards, face the opponent, put the lifter on the floor, and do it all again when legally possible.

<hr />
The more and more I typed, the more and more confident I got in winning this match. I might have a chance here.
I wish my opponent the best of luck.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Space Cadet vs. Ravex

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello, weird wedge-lifter-fullbody-whatever thing.

Use my speed advantage to my favor in this match, and watch to see if they use their equal torque to their advantage. What i want to do is to keep my front facing towards them, and hang near the center of the arena. Attempt to go towards their sides and back, and attempt to bait them into using their lifter early--and when they have their lifter lifted, charge at them, while flipping them like a hotcake.

Be aggressive, bully them around the arena, try to get them pinned in the non-hazard corners of the arena, and watch to see if they turn to face me, and J-Hook ASAP if wedged.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck&#33;
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017