Mushroom Cloud V.S Bluebot

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Bully them around, try to get them stranded on my wedge. Flip them around like a hotcake, and attempt to pin them on the arena wall. Shove them around the arena when i get the chance, and try to flip them into the hazards. I am faster than them, and i can push them around more easily--which gives me a better advantage against them.

With that being said, they could fling me around easily--and that spinner can warp my wedge a bit. So take discretion when going for their sides-back, and back off if they turn to face me with the spinner. J-Hook ASAP if wedged, play with the cards that i'm given, and just don't be stupid in this match.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

GuldenFlame

Post by GuldenFlame » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:56 pm

Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.