Ikea's Guard Dog vs Fenrir

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am

I'm sorry but that wedge is so fucking steep. It out wedges me when it presses but Trump could build a wall on the border starting with that wedge.

When he doesn't press, I get under quite easily, and can deal +5 on his wedge. He's also longer than your average dining room table, so it'll be a bitch to turn, despite being faster

Drive forward and keep the fight in the center of the arena. Turn with gyro if he tries to flank. His plow and hammer blocker get the bonus, but what about the spikes on top? Hmmm. Even if they are, that's still +5 on em. If I get under him, keep hitting his wedge with the drum.

If he gets under me, aim to have my drum hit the spikes on top, then drive or gyro off whether I succeed or fail. If I can damage the spikes enough to remove them, I can just monstertrucking each time he gets under me. Then aim for his back. Drive away before he can get to a hazard tyvm. If I'm not getting under him no matter what, just go for damage.

If my skids are in the way of the spikes when I try to hit them after multiple attempts, flip over with gyro forces. This basically gives Fenrir more range with the drum. So then I can actually hit the spikes. Still not working? Drive away and flip back over, attempt at wedging again.

If it's inevitable and I'm going to be hit by the hammer hazard, turn slightly in order to have the supports on top take the hit without hurting the drum (do not flip over to hit his spikes if this happens). Avoid hazards and go for damage the entire match.

Good luck
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Go straight at him, press down, and lift the instant I get under. Then dump him in the hazards or cause him to gyro like all fuck.