Space Cadet V.S Phantasmic Slammer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Brick fest on main, what's good?

Even though i'm slower than them, i have more torque than them--like that matters anyway. :v:

But anyway, try to use my design to my advantage, and even if i'm slower than them, i have a better wedge and more torque, so use that to my advantage. Attempt to angle in, keep my front facing towards them, and flip them like a hotcake around the arena--making them waste time by trying to self-right. Try to get them pinned on the arena wall, and turn around to face them ASAP if they attempt to zip around towards me.

J-Hook ASAP if wedged, don't let Badnik get the upper hand in this wedge, and hang around near the arena whenever i can, and try to flip them towards the hazards. Be way more aggressive too, even if i'm slower. Hazard bait if i have to, but don't allow them to hazard bait me.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:13 am

i have the speed advantage here and i'm going to use that to take the win

wait for them to come out and see what he does, i'm expecting them to angle in so if they try that i'm going to gun it straight at them. otherwise, angle in as usual

get under and start flipping. try to chuck them over to the arena spinners but don't be too aggressive near them.

this match is going to come down to who gets under who more, and their bot's front has those nice corners where the flipper and wedge meet that i can angle in on to get under so try to use those to my advantage.

good luck sylandro and may the better bot win
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ