Harpy v Kid A

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mole55

Harpy v Kid A

Post by Mole55 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am

I'm using the clamp.

2WD wedge yay.

Immediately go for the front of the robot, and try and get under her. If I manage to do that, lift and clamp, and dump in hazards. Do that whenever I get under.

If she gets under, try and get off and get into the hazard-free corners, and then make it so she has to come in head first.

Just keep pointing at her front.

Good luck Shaba.

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Harpy v Kid A

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Harpy:

SPD: 8
TRA: 8
TOR: 3
WPN: 0
ARM: 11

Kid A:

Spd:7/Trq:2/Tra:5/Arm:8 (+2 on top, subtracting 4 rather than 3) /Wep:7 (5/5)
(running clamp setup as notified in Discord chat)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spikes for Harpy

I have perfect control and torque advantage and his weapon cannot cause any damage. He might be able to get under me with the clamps and attempt to feed me to hazards, but my 4WD and torque should help me escape before he can do so. Or, if I'm squarely in his clamps, gun it and shove him under the hammer or into the bumper hazards. His weakened state of chassis armor ('4 rather than 3' penalty) should mean that repeated impacts from these hazards, in particular, should prove fatal. I don't think there's even the need to try my chance with the slot thingie. Just remain aggressive and ram Kid A into the hazards until he dies.

Also, just don't get carried away and get caught up in the hazards, myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GL, Mole!