America Offline V.S Sinmill

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh hey, this is AOL v.s DM all over again!

Keep the front facing towards them, i am slightly faster than them, but if they manage to hit my chassis--i'm down for the count. So try to tank as much hits as i can with the plow, and when they hit me--they'll pinball the fuck around the arena like all hell. Try to get them from behind, but back off ASAP if they try to turn to face me.

If i get them from behind, drive them into the wall while bringing down hell on them with my hammer. Pretty much, try to survive against Sinmill as much as i humanly can.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:14 pm

This kind of a matchup would be scary but for the fact that AOL's hammer doesn't actually have enough power to damage Sinmill.

I'll stay as far from the hazards and treadmill things as I'm able while keeping my blade pointed at AOL and the body of the robot away: I don't want to get wedged. AOL's plow will take a few hits I'm sure, less if I'm lucky enough to be able to catch a corner of it, but it won't last forever, nor will any of the rest of the robot.

If Syl swings the hammer, I'll try to keep it from hitting the center wheel (though that shouldn't take damage anyway) and make it hit the blade instead, which will knock both of us back as my blade catches the tip of the hammer. I'll get right back away from the walls after this and keep my same strategy going.

In summary, keep hitting AOL and absorbing its hits until it is dead.

Good luck Syl!