Kid A V.S Biological Warfare

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 pm

This arena is dumb. :v:

Keep the lifter down, attempt to zip towards their sides, they may be a bit faster than me, but that doesn't matter with the new speedset, and they have more of a traction disparity than me, so they'll have bit of a more tricky time controlling. Try to avoid the clamp, and try to get them wedged or stuck on my lifter.

Keep my front facing towards them, if they try to go for my sides or my back, spin around ASAP to face them, try to matador if they box rush me, hang around the center of the arena. J-Hook ASAP if wedged, you know the deal. Try to keep on flinging them around the arena whenever i can.

There really isn't much i can do here, but keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm using Idioteque, the clamp/lifter.

Use my extra point of speed to try and angle in on the lifter. I'm 2WD, and so I have the better wedge pre-them pressing. And if Syl presses, bear in mind they only have 1 torque. And with half that, I have 4x the torque of BW, so much better manoeuvrability.

Once angled in, lift, clamp, and just get dump them on the conveyors or flippers. And repeat.

J-hook off if wedged.

Good luck Syl