Dr. Robotnik vs. HIRricaine

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Dr. Robotnik vs. HIRricaine

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Using the disc and starting out normally as undercutter for this fight.

-Spinner vs spinner fights are pretty straight forward most of the time. That said I think there is actually a fair chance my disc is low enough to slip under his teeth. If that is indeed the case I'll be able to hit the grey part (his main chassis) and possibly cause disruption to his weapon ring and possibly disable it. Thus leading him to to be defenseless and easy picking for a KO.

-Even if I can't get under his teeth and we go weapon to weapon, I can at least use my better speed to look more aggressive. Land of Confusion doesn't really offer any space for a bot to camp behind a hazard so there wouldn't be any worry there.

-Also, since there will be a lot of recoil going on, if I can knock him into the floor flippers and launch him around I'd be pretty pleased. It would give him less time to recover after a hit and I could land an uncontested shot on him.

-Obviously keep the disc pointed at him at all times. If we get to a point where both our weapons are junked, then used my back spike wedges to try and push him into a floor flipper or something like that.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.