Plata O Plomo vs. Lupi

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Plata O Plomo vs. Lupi

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:52 am

----

Plata O Plomo
Speed: 5 | Traction: 5 | Torque: 2 | Armour: 9 | Weapon: 9

Lupi
Speed: 4 | Traction: 4 | Torque: 1 | Armour: 7 | Weapon: 14

----

Curved teeth? So that means it'll make deep cuts along the flipper I guess, judging by the damage scale. I'm hoping that the shallow angle of Plata O Plomo's flipper really deflects the blows but honestly that's up to writer's discretion.

Honestly, as soon as Lupi is angled even a little while spinning, the lower tooth should hit the floor and send it flying away, leaving me to chase after it with impudence. However Lupi can potentially hit the wheelpods if I let it get too far up the flipper.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to chase after Lupi, obviously, and aim to have her hit the center of the wedge. If she's deflected away upon a hit, great. Chase her down, get under, and start a massive chain flip towards the hammers. If I'm lucky, I could potentially get her hung up on the walls by her ring. But I want to have her 7 armour damaged by the hammers. I guess the impact from my flippings could do something too but the hammer seems more reliable. However, at first, if she starts riding the flipper, the second I see the main body start to get onto the flipper, flip. If I miss, that's honestly fine because Lupi will probably have lost maybe 1-2 weapon power from hitting the wedge, so it shouldn't do as much damage if I mistime the flip, and honestly she'd be unbalanced anyway. If I time it right, though, Lupi is gonna go soaring, and then I can return to the chain-flipping tactics from before.

Again, avoid the saws. They won't help me. Unless (and this is a very big unless) they actually block an escape route for Lupi. Then by all means, box her towards it so I can flip her. Otherwise, pulverizers all the way.

And try not to end up in a bin bag. That won't be nice.

GL.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

prince palatine

Plata O Plomo vs. Lupi

Post by prince palatine » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:06 am

- We both aren't the fastest machines out there, so I wont have to worry about keeping up or being circled around like a shark.

- The main course of action here is to come out and start spinning up that ring. When start to move close, veer off at a slight angle and try to smash into those wedged corners. If it spins him around a little, come back in for another shot before he's able to spin back around. The main idea is to try and cave those corners in underneath that flipper so it'll be unable to fully retract, preventing it from being able to wedge underneath. Once done caving in one wedged corner, go for the other one, at that point the flippers edge would no longer be touching the ground if all goes to plan. Once his wedging capabilities are neutralised, start going to town on his bot and try to tear into the flipper and whatever parts of him my ring can get ahold of, try to go for the KO if possible.

- Defensive goals are simple, be wary to any flank attacks, quickly turn on the spot to face him if need be. Avoid the hazards wherever possible and try to avoid being wedged, try to wriggle free and j-hook off that thing.

Good luck Kodes!