the royal rumble rp

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

the royal rumble rp

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:44 am

order of when robot are entering

1.Dani California
2. Minilulz
3. sir grabs a lot
4. Mean Girl
5. Midnight Sunderland
6. null
7. Ikea's Guard Dog
8. Howler's last ride
9. ASCIIBot 2: Electric Sproutaloo
10. advanced robot
11. Violent Paper Shredder
12. BIG RED CROC COCK FOR THE NINTENDO 69

patrickrowberry

the royal rumble rp

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 am

my strat get in and camp in a ppz let everyone chase miniluz or other troll machines and only attack robots that get close
grab and hold them over the flame pit

if there are 4 or less remain robots activate the pit and start grabbing robots from the side and dumping them 1 by 1and putting them into the pit

good luck everyone

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

the royal rumble rp

Post by Trihunter » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 am

Be fast, try not to fall out of the arena, probably decimate everything by touching it.

TL;DR:
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

NFX

the royal rumble rp

Post by NFX » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 am

Speedwedge everything and dump it into the pit. Least powerful weapons first, please. Run away if necessary.

tldr; null. will wedge all you mothers into the 7th of February :v:
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Wolf51-50

the royal rumble rp

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:07 am

At the start, attempt to chase minilulz. I may be 1 point slower, but I have perfect control. So he has to slip up at some point with a 1 point gap in speed and traction. Try to shove him into Dani Cali with the puncher if I can, but avoid getting hit. If others are going after minilulz, join them to kill the bastard. Even attempt pushing him into the pit with the puncher

Avoid VPS and Croc at all costs. If any of the wedgebots are left, aim for the sides and shove underneath them by firing the weapon, again eventually into the pit. Howler? Lol. Carefully drive a safe distance away while Alex isn't looking. Once he's in range, fire the bar underneath one of his treads, knocking him off balance and killing something or someone (but not into his weapon, no sir)

Don't be afraid to strafe out of danger. Be s fast mother fucker
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

the royal rumble rp

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Ffs i keep entering things to beat up minilulz then being first. Eh, whatever. You know what a dumb thwack with a wedge would do in all possible situations, and there
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

the royal rumble rp

Post by V900 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:10 pm

my strategy:
1. spin
2. (november 2008) Why i voted against

Cha0sFerret

the royal rumble rp

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 pm

of course i'm going in as one of the first two :v:

since i'll only have one opponent for a few minutes, start by finding some hazard to hang out kinda-but-not-really near and just focus on not getting hit and using said hazard for cover. once things get more hectic, just go wherever there's open space. i know there's a big ol' target on my back because i'm a pink box of death, so i can reasonably expect at least half of the participants to be following me at any given time. that's enough that i can feel i've completed my personal win condition of derailing the fight :v: . try to make the other guys crash into each other or something. when it gets down to the end, keep running and just out battery-life everyone else. maybe i can manage to really win, too :P

good luck :D
poopity scoop

Mole55

the royal rumble rp

Post by Mole55 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 pm

When I'm in, open the pit if not already open, then just try and brick the fuck out of Dani California if it's still running. Or Midnight Sunderland. Just press down till I get under and pit it.

Then Howler happens. When Howler happens, I want to kill it. BRICKY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

JUST BRICK THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHUNG

Avalanche

the royal rumble rp

Post by Avalanche » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:19 am

Here's how i'll take out each of the opponents, if the opportunity arises:

When i get in, these 4 are likely to be fighting.

Minilulz is going to be a right annoyance. However, it's a brick with only slight angles on the front that allow me to wedge it and stack it. hence: slam it into the wall and beach it on it's front.

Dani California: Leave it alone until it hits something, slam into it right after the hit before it spins back up, lift at least one of it's wheels off the ground by lifting the thwacking tail, stack it on it's side with the tail weighing it down. Maybe stack it vertically across the wall so it's pinned and it's wheels spin in the air: with only 5 robots in the arena this should be possible. keep doing this until i get a lucky stack that won't allow it to get down. If that doesn't work. shove the fucker down the pit but ONLY if nobody is able to push me from behind: if anyone gets remotely close, bug out.

Sir Grabs A Lot: If he's gonna leave me alone till the end, that's fine by me. There's one flaw in his strategy: I've got more torque than him. Enjoy getting dropped into the pit, my dude.

Mean Girl: Less torque than me but better maneuvering. Flank this one while it attacks somebody else SIDE ON, his external omni wheel will make pushing him easier, slam the fucker into the straight OOTA walls and hell, see if you can tip him over the low wall, but only do this if he's going to get back off the wall. The length of the puncher should help me stack him on the wall for this.

Next, as these come in. first leave them alone unless stated otherwise (i.e if I say Flank or Attack While Distracted, leave them until they aren't facing me)

null.: Run. this thing will likely give me a lot of trouble because I cannot immobilise him. If he attacks me and the pit is open and I get under him, lift the shovel up, flip him over so his wheels face me, bring the scoop downa gain, lift him up wheels first, take his wheels off the ground in the process, slam, win.

Ikea's Guard Dog: Attack while he attacks someone else, Lift, Pit. The only way to beat this guy. He's too fast and too well controlled to do it any other way.

Advanced Robot: Flank/Attack while distracted. Tip it on it's side. No anti-stranding bars or anything.

ASCIIBot: as soon as it hits literally anything the lack of armor will lead to it dying. You've built a suicidal egg. Just ram it head on and watch it die. That said, I will try and avoid this one just becaus eof it's speed which could lead to a kamikaze effect.

Howler's Last Ride: Aww, hell. Just fucking run away. Don't attack unless his blades have stopped spinning, in which case if the opportunity arises speedy speed boi push him into the pit.

Violent Paper Shredder: Run away, wait for it to attack something else, slam into it side on to exploit gyro forces to lift and tip it over. While it can run inverted, the diagram heavily suggests that he will be having his discs hit the floor while he does so. use this opportunity to slow down the discs and see if I can beach him on a wall or lift him oota, or preferably dump him in the pit.

Big Red Croc Cock: I really don't get how this works because of how it's clearly a joke bot. Once a robot has been immobilised, push it infront of me like a shield, feed them into the spinner so he suffers knockback, then ram him before he gets back up to speed and flip him onto a straight wall so he can't slide off: position it so that two of the 3 corners are used to prop him up. Honestly, leave a couple of other robots alive to face this guy.

General tactics: Stay out of trouble till they aren't looking, flank using the power of d r i f t, if i'm cornered by somebody and can't out drive them, just back up into the safest CPZ and let them come to me, hopefully i can survive them. If there's a spinner, stay away from it at all costs unless I can deliver a surprise attack while they're weak.

playzooki

the royal rumble rp

Post by playzooki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:27 pm

focus on survival when i start, and get some cheeky rams in.
when there is two left, push them in the pit.
don't let anyone put me on my side
if minilulz is the last one left, it's so fast that chaosferret will be too tired to control it and will drive it into the pit.

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

the royal rumble rp

Post by The Monsterworks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:02 pm

General strategy: there are no dangerous flippers and no house robots, so OOTAs are unlikely. There
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!