Higanbana vs Oscillator

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Higanbana vs Oscillator

Post by prince palatine » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:19 pm

-Anti Hammer setup for this one, just to be wary if he tries to monster truck over me

- For the matchup, I'll wanna aim to come out quickly and tank the first shot he may have at me. Using my better control I should be able to be prepared for and withstand the first shot. If I'm able to get in before he gets to maximum speed, send him flying with a flip then drive after him and slam him against a wall. Get plenty of wall slams and pins in there if I can. With these being OOTA's if I have a good shot at them, shovel him up and get a run up and launch him out of the arena, I should have the power in my weapon to comfortably do so. Make use of the hazards, most notably the house robots to damage him and shove him into the fulcrum, but the main goal is to tank the hits and get the OOTA, failing that, control the fight.

- Defensively, keep my front pointed towards him at all times. Avoid any hazard baiting tactics and the hazards at all costs, try to control and dictate the pace of the match, my armour should be strong enough that he wont be able to KO me. Just keep moving, tank the hits and avoid the hazards and any flanking attempts.

Good luck man!