ТРИ ПОЛОС

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

playzooki

ТРИ ПОЛОС

Post by playzooki » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 pm

-First of all, he only has 1 traction. He will pinball uncontrollably after every hit, so at some point if he does hit me, he will probably hit a hazard and damage himself.
-Secondly, I have much more speed and traction, so I will be able to outmaneuver him easily, and he will struggle to hit me with his spinner, rendering it useless.
-He has very low ground clearance so when I am under him he will not be able to move.
-As soon as he is tilted forward, his spinner will hit the floor, causing him to lose control and either hit the wall or the middle.

-My plan for this fight is fairly simple. Get round to his back, get under him, and when I am sure I am under him (make sure I do not get baited into firing my flipper early) fire the flipper. This will, as previously mentioned, send him into the wall or the middle, causing him to get damaged.
-I will repeat the above tactic for the fight.
-If he decides to stop this by backing up towards the wall and not moving, I will instead aim for his sides - I should be thin enough to avoid his spinner. If he tries turning round to hit me, back out quickly.
-If he tries spinning around to stop me getting around to his back, this won't work as he will spin so slowly i will be able to time it right to get under him without being hit by the spinner.
-If I get round to his back and can't get under him, ram him into the wall or the middle, whatever's in front of him
-Do not let him hit me with his spinner
-Do not drive into hazards

DemonOfTomorrow_Doot
Location: The Greatest of Britains - Because Demons come from Britain. ;P

ТРИ ПОЛОС

Post by DemonOfTomorrow_Doot » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Keep head-on to ТРИ ПОЛОСКИ at all times and get the flywheel up to speed immediately, trying to go back if absolutely necessary if he box-rushes me. From there, I'm gonna shred the corners to cause catastrophic damage, seeing as he only has 11 armour compared to a 16 power flywheel, so massive damage will be sustained. The constant moments of instability should be a boon here as Zooks can't drive in to stop the weapon before I crash back down and stay head-on again. Keep away from the fulcrum and house robots, along with the wall and I should be able to keep on the offensive by breaking the robot apart. Repeat damage until eventual victory.