Thallium vs Stabstract Junior

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:33 am

Well what do you know, my trackballs actually may come in handy here, especially since he has a speed advantage, try to use them to circle-strafe around him and hit the sides, those hits won't do jack shit given his armor, but at least i'll maybe get aggression points from it, oh and also, mind the house bots and don't get too close to the edge so he doesn't try to just shove me off the arena.

GL Lian

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm

The plan for this match will be to come out plow first and aim to tank the first shot. Once that's out of the way, use my stronger plow end to shovel up underneath him and aim to slam him about. Aim to pin and slam him against the walls, chuck him into the IED's, the house robots. The works basically! Once the walls drop down, make sure I'm fully underneath him before dumping him out.

Defensively, use my better control to keep my front facing him at all times, avoid any trickery tactics or hazard baiting tactics of any kind. Avoid the IED's, the edges or the house robots when on the defence. Try to play out the match on my terms.

GL man!