Hellhound V vs Klarinette

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am

Hellhound V: 8 speed / 8 traction / 4 torque / 1 weapon / 9 armour (+3 plow)
vs.
Klarinette: 7 speed / 6 traction / 3 torque / 3 weapon / 11 armour

<hr />

I have all of the respect in the world for Klarinette and Lian, but the hard truth is that Hellhound V is just a better optimized Klarinette. In a match between two robots with no way of damaging each other, drivetrain will be the decider and my bot has more speed, control, and torque. I
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Pretty big match up this week&#33; Surprised it's happening so early in, but lets get down too it.

- So the plan for this match is to come out swinging. Once we get close, push the scoop down to allow me more leverage in wedging him. Once underneath, push him backwards and slowly begin to lift him up. Once I have his front wheels off the ground, I should be able to take control of the match from there. Lift a bit more and start feeding him to the hazards, those IED's will prove telling in this battle so try to feed him to those to get some tasty damage points. Feed him to the house robots also if I can. Get plenty of rams and slams in and the trademark pinning. Once the walls drop, slide under and lift and raise the scoop to prevent him escaping and dump him out. Another tactic can be to tip him over and then hound him across the arena preventing him from being able to bring his lifter back around by then flipping him again and again. I'm only 1 point of speed slower, so I should be able to easily keep up with him wherever he goes

- Defensively, keep the scoop and my front facing him at all times. Avoid the hazards and the house robots when on the defensive, avoid any hazard baiting tactics also. If he's able to get under me, J hook off him and go for his sides, or even goad him into lifting to early to regain the advantage.

Good luck man, should be an awesome match&#33;