crush a mon vs parasoul

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

crush a mon vs parasoul

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:44 pm

crush

Speed 3
Traction 3
Torque 1
Weapon 15
Armor 8 (2 for tray)

para

Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Armour: 12
Torque: 4
Weapon: 0

play defensive let him drive himself into the tray get a crush try go for wheels avoid the edge and hazards
I get under him he must get to my side and I won't fall for any nonsense let hIm come to me

gg best of luck

prince palatine

crush a mon vs parasoul

Post by prince palatine » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 pm

ABR Styled Wedge for this match.

Looking at the stats here, he has a formidable 15 power on his weapon and is fairly well controlled, but I have the way superior drivetrain and will be going more than double his speed and will achieve top speed considerably fast than he should be able to be.

- So the strategy for the match will be this. Use my superior drivetrain to dominate the match early on by getting at his sides and corners. With his slow speed, I should be able to get right to them without fear of a counter attack. Once under, aim to use the arena to my advantage with wall slams. Try to prop him up against a wall to gain strategy points and milk the clock. Also feed to any house robot close by, and try to get him into the IED's for some damage points and also slam him about too. Once the walls drop down, scoop him up and try to shovel him out of the arena for the win.

- Defensively, keep my front pointing at him at all times, if he tries to wedge me, wriggle free and go back on the flank attack. Avoid any hazard baiting tactics of any kind, and avoid the edges and the house robots when on the defence.

Good luck Pats!