Game Over vs Zakdiel 3

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Game Over vs Zakdiel 3

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Well, anti-spinner plow please, it's an overhead spinner, so no point trying to do any flanking bullshit, just ram into that fucker and skewer him on the spikes, watch for our sides, mind the house bot and whatever other hasards this arena has, and we should be mostly fine, my speed advantage and wide-ass plow should deter most if not flanking attempts and the plow itself should tank him fairly well.

GL Lian

prince palatine

Game Over vs Zakdiel 3

Post by prince palatine » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 pm

The strategy for this match will be to keep the weapon spun up and try to keep to the centre of the arena. Keep the weapon spinning at all times and go in for a full power hit. After the first impact, rev the weapon down a little whilst keeping him at an arms reach and follow up with a bit of a weaker hit so I don't KO myself. Then after that, get 2 more power hits in before keeping it at the revved down pace to keep in the fight and last the full 3 minutes. Defensively frustrate him by keeping him at an arms length with my weapon. Avoid all hazards, try to stay in the middle as possible, try to negate the arena hazards by keeping the fight central.

Good luck man!