(2) Talons Out! vs (7) Narumeia

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:41 am

Talons Out: 8 speed / 8 traction / 3 torque / 4 weapon (3/3 lifter + clamp) / 6 armour
vs.
Narumeia: 6 speed / 6 traction / 2 torque / 6 weapon / 10 armour

<hr />
1) In this fight, the main decider will be drivetrain. I have the better one. In fact, I push with nearly as much speed as he drives.

2) I have 2WD, better weight distribution, and a pressing lifter (I
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 pm

The main strategy for this fight is to come out swinging and try to get control of the match early. Avoid getting wedged by the clamp. If I can, just edge forward and try to use goading and baiting tactics to try and make him use his weapon too early, allowing me to slip in and throw him over and then control the fight. Once underneath, aim to keep up a tactic of ramming him into the hazards and pinning him up against the walls to milk the clock and control the fight, swinging the momentum in my favour. If I can, get him towards the OOTA zone and throw him out with either a well placed flip or by hitting the wall and dumping him out. Whichever one is more convenient at the time. Get a few more flips in there if I can.

Generally keep the front facing him at all times, given we both have precise control of our bots should make this an easy task, if I get wedged use some slippery driving and use of my own weapon to free myself and avoid the hazards or any possible hazard baiting tactics.

Good luck&#33;