Hot Jalapeno! V.S Noothgrush

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Box rush him ASAP and angle in towards Noothgrush, and don't let her spin up, try to ram him into the arena walls and keep my flamethrower active. Now, i'm not sure if the bristle pads are flammable (but i think they are), but if i can get one on fire, i could seriously screw up Noothgrush's drive up.

Keep Noothgrush on my wedges at all times, and keep her pinned up against the wall while i have my flamethrower active.

Play it defensive if i have to, but be aggressive, watch and don't fall for monkey business, and drive smart.
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Killjoy

Post by Killjoy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Move side to side to go for those juicy corners and dodge a box rush. Stay spun up and the wind from it should keep his flames from reachign me and start a fire tornado! Hit him like I'm Inigo Montoya and he killed my father!
hi. :)