Mudcrab vs Noothgrush

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Mudcrab vs Noothgrush

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:53 am

Mudcrab:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 9
Armor: 8

Noothgrush:
Speed: 15
Traction: 2
Torque: 1
Weapon: 4
Armor: 10

<hr />
Would have preferred the blue square, but w/e. I suspect she'll have spin-up issues as vibrobots generally don't accelerate well. Also I have a full drivetrain advantage (6/5/2 vs 4 effective/2/1) and an effective 12 frontal armor thanks to my drum.

Start with both claws flipped backwards. Spin up and start knocking her around. Physics issues of a melty vibrobot aside, Noothgrush is still a melty, so every hit that takes her brushes off the ground (every hit I land here, basically) completely stalls her weapon and her drive. Take advantage of this and chain hits, or ram and pin her if the drum isn't up to speed. Always be hunting for that OOTA at the low wall, but don't try too hard to force it. Just drive at her, make every hit weapon-to-weapon, and don't ever let up.

She shouldn't be able to flank me unless I make some massive driving error, so uh, don't drive like a dumbass, I guess. I think that about does it.

<hr />
Good luck :D
poopity scoop

Killjoy

Mudcrab vs Noothgrush

Post by Killjoy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:19 pm

- He'll try to OOTA me, obviously, but otherwise can't do any damage at all.

- I can do sooo much damage (like 7) in one hit, I'm invertible, and he doesn't have the speed to box rush me. He may be faster, but his edge isn't huge to the point where he can just dominate and smother.

- Use side-to-side movements (strafing?) just before he hits to attack his claws or (if he has those removed), his drum supports. If he tries to steer around those, keep in mind that I just have to move a short distance sideways, while he actually has to swing outwards and then a bit back inwards.

- Keep doing that until his weapon is disabled. Run shamelessly after hits to give myself time to spin up. Then quickly and (hopefully unexpectedly?) go back on the attack. Keep this fight towards the middle of the arena. Drive smart, and finish aggressively if I gimp him up.

Good Luck Crabby&#33;
hi. :)