The Surgeon vs Herzeleid

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Peskius

The Surgeon vs Herzeleid

Post by Peskius » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Okay so round two, drum vs drum...
Stat's first :3 :
The Surgeon: 5 speed / 4 traction / 1 torque / 14 weapon / 6 armour
Herzeleid: 4 speed / 2 traction / 1 torque / 15 weapon / 8 armour
So he's got the better weapon and the tougher armour. However they aren't that high of an advantage, seeing as the stats are so close.
HOWEVER I have the speed and control bonus. And, if we're talking realism terms, control means a great deal when using light bots with drums.
Herzeleid does have that little advantage below his weapon that I'm noticing...that small angled front. It may be a very short front. But if I get caught on that in a head on it'll lead me right into his drum. Thankfully it's only on the bottom though so I should be able to get past it if I flip him.

So here we go with the plan of attack:
Once the match begins I think my best plan will be to use my speed and control boosts to my advantage. I'll take a wide berth around him, using the time not contacting him to get my drum up to its maximum potential.
I'll use caution and not approach him if he gets his front within contacting reach. I have time on my side with my control so I don't have to hit him head on if I don't have too. I just need to be sure to get some hits on the side. Once I'm sure I can get a good hit on either his side, rear or angle the flat corners, I'll use my up to speed drum to deal so severe damage on those points. If I can flip him over I don't have to worry about the ramp at the front so much and can do some frontal damage maybe. Maybe then do a little head on damage ONLY IF HE'S UPSIDE DOWN so then on contact my drum, spinning upward, will send him sky rocketing. Perhaps out of the arena if he's close enough.
If I do enough damage to him to KO him or out of the arena I will proceed to do a controlled gyrodance to the crowd :dawg: