Tiki Dude vs Heidrun

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Tiki Dude vs Heidrun

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:55 pm

FLAT LIFTER, WHEELGUARDS on

Heidrun: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 3 / Armor: 10
Tiki Dude: Speed: 5 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 14 / Armor: 6

he lacks feeder wedges and I have no corners for him to catch on. also technically his drum intersects with his chassis :V

high power drum = high gyroscopic forces. this should let me get to his sides/angle in. I want to prioritize doing this so he has a harder time escaping my wedge

shove him around and keep the spinner smothered. see if I can prop him up on a wall. dont bother rushing at the start though, I can't get there before his spinner's up to full

don't let up the pressure on him, but don't be a complete idiot.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Toxic

Tiki Dude vs Heidrun

Post by Toxic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Keep my drum pointed at him. If he gets me up on his wedge, I would assume the hit would tip me over into him, causing huge damage to his flipper. I'd almost be OK with going up on his flipper just to fuck it up.

He's faster so just try to keep facing him. If I can get a good hit on him to send him flying, go right back at him before he gets his wits about it and hit him again.

Good luck.