Trojan Horse V.S The Green Hornet (RB2)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:28 am

The Green Hornet - S:5 T:4 T:1 W:14 A:6

Trojan Horse - S:6 T:4 T:3 W:10 (0 in plow form) A:7 (17 in plow form)

--

Going with my plow form with this one.

My plow's a goddamn indestructible barrier for fucks sake, it'll definitely tank The Green Hornet's spin2win disc with ease.

Be aggressive, avoid hazard baiting, keep plow pointed towards him, use my advantage over speed to rush him if he tries to spin up his disc. Boxrush him, plow him into the pulverizers, chase after him if he escapes, don't be stupid, and never, under any circumstances..

Let his spin2win disc spin up.

Good luck!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:46 pm

lmao

-Hit him with my disc a bunch I suppose. His lowish traction will send him flying away after every hit. I may not be able to hurt him, but I can still smack him around for most of the fight.

-I can't see him getting my wheels off the ground with how they're designed, so drive away if he tries to push.

-Keep away from hazards. Keep my disc pointed at him at all times.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.