Hazardous Waste Removal vs Massimo

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:04 am

Stats:

Massimo: Speed: 5 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 3 / Weapon: 13 / Armor: 7

Hazardous Waste Removal: Speed: 6 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 14 / Armor: 6

weapon/armor ratios are a wash, but I can hit his weapon supports pretty easily without getting in range of his drum, so go for that - be willing to take plenty of time to line it up if I need to, unless it involves exposing myself to his drum. if/when we both lose weapon at the same time, iv'e a wedge (even right side up - the stabilizer forks will do in a pinch) and he doesn't (and I think his wheel location will get him stranded when he is wedged), so capitalize on that.

S P I N 2 W I N
P
I
N
W
I
N
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:21 am

Hazardous Waste Removal - S:6 T:3 T:1 W:14 A:6

Massimo - S:5 T:2 T:3 W:13 A:7

--

This will be fun. :v:

Be all business, all the time, avoid hazard baiting, and avoid hazards in general. Don't be stupid.

If he boxrushes me, drive to his sides, avoid his spin2win disc, get his back and corners with my drum. Don't chase after him, let him rush me--and proceed to fake him out.

If i do get wedged, i have my self-righting brace on my back, i'm invertible, and if i'm on my sides, spin around until i'm back on the ground.

Good luck!
Last edited by winternimbus on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017