Service Crew vs Snijmachine

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:49 pm

His weapon is only 3 points above the armour on my wedge, so he will struggle to win the fight by a knockout. My speed stat is much higher than his, so he will struggle to get his spinner up to full speed. At the start of the fight, I'll box rush him and then push him into a hazard. After that, I will keep ramming him with my wedge, and then pushing him into hazards. If my wedge gets too broken to survive another hit from his spinner, then I will get around his back and push him into hazards. I won't drive into hazards.

Good luck!

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:16 pm

His wedge is well armored, but the rest of his body isn't. I'm going to start in the overcutter position. This gives me a great advantage because he has to raise his wedge to meet my disc in a confrontation. If he does that, he leaves himself extremely vulnerable to my own wedges. Otherwise, his corners and 5 point weapon-armor differential leave him catastrophically weak to my disc. A weapon to disc confrontation is still advantageous to me as it will still be 3 point corner damage.

Good luck.