Massimo V.S Hell's Grasp (RB2)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am

Hell's Grasp - S:8 T:7 T:1 W:5 A:10

Massimo - S:5 T:2 T:3 W:13 A:7

--

Hell's Grasp has a huge advantage over me, in terms of speed and armor. Stay in my square for a few seconds while i spin up my drum, and when the drum's spun up, keep the drum pointed at Hell's Grasp. I have a significant advantage over weapon over Hell's Grasp, and if he manages to clamp me, just wear down the plows with my drum.

But i'm not letting him grasp me, maneuver around Hell's Grasp, go towards his side, and try go get some wheels dislodged. If he turns towards me, back away, and ram into him.

Be all business all the time, and never back down. Chase him around if i need to, and just be plain ol' aggressive, at every opportunity to do some damage to his wheels or backside.

Good luck!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 am

So, first thing: DO.NOT.USE.THE.TOP.CLAMP, it will only get ripped off by his drum 10 seconds in and will probably cause all sorts of issues, instead try to keep facing him with our front plow, which should be good enough to tank his drum hits, and try to shove the guy around, make sure he never gets an opportunity to hit my sides, that 8 body armor of mine won't last very long.