Trojan Horse V.S Heidrun (RB2)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:01 am

Heidrun - S:7 T:6 T:4 W:3 A:10

Trojan Horse - S:6 T:4 T:3 W:10 A:7

--

I will be using my Clamp configuration on Heidrun for this match.

Tactic is simple, wait for Heidrun to boxrush me, and just as he reaches me, immediately move to avoid Heidrun, and immediatley after that, proceed to go to Heidrun's back, and as soon as i get the chance, clamp onto him and keep him clamped. I want to see Trojan Horse's jaws dig into Heidrun's metal!

When i get Heidrun clamped, go over to the pulverisers, and get Heidrun smashed. If Heidrun trys to escape, immediately flank Heidrun and get on his ass. He has a speed point above me, but i don't care, and as soon as i get an opportunity to clamp down on Heidrun, i will. The next time if i clamp Heidrun, he's going to get a taste of the wall drums.

If i ever get flipped by Heidrun, just actuate my wheel pods around and get self-righted, i will use my clamp to assist me in doing so, and get back after Heidrun.

Be aggressive, and be all buisiness, all the time.

Good Luck!
Last edited by winternimbus on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Pre-RP configuration note: wedge spikes on, grabby arm

RP:

no weapon can hurt me. I assume he'll go clamp, but it makes little difference
he has to press to get under
jaws open, angle in - jaws closed, straight on if drum
feed to killsaws or pulverizers, or wallpin
I have better control and am faster; punish him if he tries to hazard bait or run away
if he has control of me I have the better drivetrain and stronger lifter. flail around until I control him or am free.
based on his robot's shape, he probably can't actually lift me if he does get a clamp on me, so I can just stay there and push since I'll have wheels on the ground
dont let him get under from my sides or rear
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122