The Storm V.S Endless Clowns (RB2)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:52 pm

Endless Clowns - S:7 T:4 T:1 W:11 A:7

The Storm (Ball Lightning) - S:5 T:3 T:1 W:8 A:5
The Storm (Blue Thunder) - S:6 T:3 T:3 W:5 A:5

--

I'm figuring that Endless Clowns is going with the plow configuration against me, because of Ball Lightning, and with that 7 speed that Endless Clowns has, he's probably going to spin up his bar, wait a few seconds, and come at me. I'm not going to allow that, spin up Ball Lightning's shell, and boxrush Endless Clowns.

I'll use Ball Lightning as a distraction towards Endless Clowns, and try to hit it's side panels, while i go get Blue Thunder over to Endless Clowns. Be agressive with Ball Lightning and Blue Thunder, get some flips in on Endless Clowns, and try to use Ball Lightning as bait against Endless Clowns, to lure it over to the OOTA zone, and get Endless Clowns from behind with Blue Thunder, and flip it over.

And throughout the match, be sure to be all business, all the time. You don't want to fuck with The Storm.

Good Luck!
Last edited by winternimbus on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm

pre-RP configuration note: Lifters ON, side skirts OFF

RP:

faster than both, can choose targets
avoid being cornered/ganged up
avoid OOTA & hazards
focus 1 to start, spinner preferred
when attacking spinner, lift lifter out of the way (if possible - if not, angle into the rotation of his spinner to minimize damage)
when attacking wedge, press at last possible moment or angle in (mix it up to keep him on his toes)
stay on the aggressive to avoid giving him a chance to actually enact any strategies he may have.

gotta say, was expecting to need more room here :V
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122