blue vs dude (robot basterds)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:33 pm

blue
speed 8
traction 6
toque 2
weapon 8
armour 6

dude
Speed: 6
Weapon: 7
Armor: 10
Traction: 4
Torque: 3

my rp

i a'm faster and have a stronger weapon and i have a longer reach with my launcher
aim for his side aviod his dustpan using with my speed
only flip him if i'm under him if i'm under him and aviod his dustpan he won't get a chacne to push me around
try get a outa and aviod the hazord, if he tries to get gets under me laucnhe out of it and make him go head on with me so he has les control of me he wil lahve to get udner my side to truley push me becosue of my reach i can keep he at a distance if i need to.

end..

good luck

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 pm

I am slower than him, so I will play defensively until I get an opening. Try my best to keep front end towards him. Since he has a longer reach, try to bait him into flipping too early and then accelerate forward and get flips in when he is still in the air or recovering from flipping. My main strategy will be to hang around the OOTA area and try to get him out if possible. If not, get as many flips in as possible while not letting him self right. If flipped, self right if possible if not ram him until I get an opening. If I seem to be losing, slow the fight down by pinning him until I have to back off and then flip him.