Kamikaze Krab Killer vs. Baron K. Roolenstein

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:39 pm

-Wait this thing is a playoff bot? It doesn't even have a description wtf :P

-Guess I'll be using a lot of the rear bumper. Move out into the open arena bumper first. He's going to have to waddle out into the open eventually. Once he does, ram his lumbering ass with my bumper.

-He should be pretty close to a wall or something so he should go bouncing off that. With any kind of luck he might even go flopping on his back and that would put him out of action right then and there. Otherwise, well my bumper has a nice built in recoil absorption system, so I should be able to get back at him before he can get the weapon back up to full speed.

-Keep ramming the holy hell out of him and push him into hazards/housebots/walls/whatever.

-Make sure nothing but my bumper ever faces him as long as his weapon still is functioning.

-Don't get baited to hazards/housebots or anything like that.

-AGGRESSION

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

StevenTheTerrible

Post by StevenTheTerrible » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Spin up my weapons at the very start and wait for them to get to full power to waddle out towards him. Then I'll smack him around with either the over hanging bar or undercutter one. Avoid the arena hazards too.

Good luck!