Endgame vs Meatball

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Endgame vs Meatball

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Endgame
Speed: 3
Traction: 2
Armor: 12
Weapon: 18 (17 shell, 1 srimech)
Torque: 1

Meatball
14 weapon/9 armor/4 speed/ 2 traction/1 torque
=========================================
Buzludza huh? Well then.
Either he's going to become off balance at the start, or later. Start walking towards him. If he flips himself over and can't get back up. Continue walking, have Hammer and Sickle clean up the mess, then get to his side and either take out a wheel, or hit a corner. If HaS tries to put the hammer on me, use the srimech stick to push it up and away from the shell. If BFY gets involved, hit him on a corner as well. I'm going to get roflstomped, but hey, I need to practice against Pit of Dispair and Daimon Tellu :v: and if Meatball is still alive and spinning, walk over to him, srimech stick tucked away, and hit him with the shell. Split the meatball right open.

Don't drive into hazards or housebots, hit the meatball with the shell, and try to kill the housebots afterwards :v:

Good luck Steve
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

StevenTheTerrible

Endgame vs Meatball

Post by StevenTheTerrible » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 pm

I'll spin up and roll towards him making sure I keep my balance as I no longer want to roll on the floor and out that door. Then......... I'LL HIT EM