Captain N.R.K. vs The Pegasus Device

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:10 pm

the Pegasus device

speed 5
Torque: 2
Traction: 2
Armour: 10
Weapon: 17 ( 10 for crusher, 7 for lifter)

Captain N.R.K
Speed- 4
Traction- 3
Torque- 2
Weapon-15
Armour- 12

keep y font facing him and use my wedge to push him to the wall keep him as close to the walls as possible only lift if he isn't spinning and use crusher to grab him so i can take him to the hazards
repeat to the end of match

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Analysis
Well, well- this guy again&#33; Hopefully the good Captain should still have what it takes to defeat it, here. His armour and weapon are particularly good, but he's not much faster than I am (So I'll have time to spin up and get around him and all that other good crap), and his armour and traction are still low enough for me to deal crucial damage to with each blow- especially with his exposed corners and flat sides. With that in mind, <del>AND THE FACT HE'S STILL MADE OF FUCKING CARDBOARD</del> hopefully I should be doing some good damage to him with each shot.

Strategy
With that in mind though, what I'm going to do is take a fairly similar approach to last time. Spin up and keep spun up, take advantage of his slow speed and poor control to approach from the sides/corners predominantly and avoid any charges or attempts to push, and just generally keep wailing on his flat sides and exposed corners until I can reduce him to a consistency more-or-less resembling Temmie Flakes. Keep to the middle of the arena, don't let him push or grapple me, and especially keep well away from the arena walls and hazards to stop him pinning me or anything. Remember that I can knock him away with each big hit due to his very poor traction, so take advantage of that to stay spun up throughout and keep him from getting any sort of grip.

Good luck&#33;
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."