Dome of Dismay vs Kamikaze Krab Killer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Dome of Dismay- Speed: 6 Weapon: 8 ( 3 dome, 5 flamethrower) Armor: 9 (+2 to the dome) Traction: 4 Torque: 3

Kamikaze Krab Killer- Speed: 3 Weapon: 16 Armor: 11 Traction: 3 Torque: 1

Even though Kamikaze Krab Killer has a huge spinning bar up top, 3 speed isn't going to do justice to me. Since it's pretty much guaranteed that he's going to rip off my dome, I'm going to leave the arms partly unscrewed. One the match starts up, keep a safe distance away and try to place the dome on top of him. Something is bound to happen to him, whether it jams up his blade, or completely covers him. If it does jam up his blade, use my superior torque to my advantage and push him into a wall before he can spin up again. While I have him stuck there, I can use the flamethrower to barbecue it to the best of my ability. If it doesn't do anything to his blade, begin to strafe around the arena via omnidirectional drive, and try to confuse him while using the flamethrower. I could also attempt a "ring of fire" where I strafe around him within a safe distance while using the flamethrower. Basically, put the dome on him, keep a safe distance, watch for hazards, and try to cook the crab for as long as possible at extreme temperatures. Also, if the recoil from a hit would flip me over, self right with the now free moving and unscrewed rear arm. Good luck Steven
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

StevenTheTerrible

Post by StevenTheTerrible » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Alrighty, first ARC rp. So, first thing's first, I spin up my cool ass top blade and shuffle on over to him avoiding the arena hazards at all times. Yeah, that's it I just hit em real good with the top blade and if a part gets under me the lawnmower blade will take it out. I'm not to worried about the dome because it should be torn up real good if he wants to put me in it. That's it! Good luck Wolf!