Game Over vs Mineswept Away

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Flank him, lift him up, clamp him, bring him to the pulverisers and let them do the rest

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Hinged wedges.

Game Over has great speed and traction. However, he's had to sacrifice Torque, and therein lies what I believe to be his main flaw.

Engage from the front. With as many hinged wedges as I have, at least one will slip under his single flat wedge(the CAD makes it hard to tell whether the raised green plate is the lifting plate, or whether that's the blue thing). Use the lockup to push him to the pulverizers - even if half my wheels are off the ground, I'll still have more torque than him(3.5 to 3), so jamming up the hinged wedges in his front wedge will give me control.

Should he attempt to flank, his sides have no protection against an attack(while mine at least have some level of protection in the form of the skirts). Get under him and take him to the pulverizers - try to get him in a position where his wheels hang off the hinged wedges so he can't easily free himself.

Should he get under me, get away before he can clamp. If he clamps, wait for the unstick. If my wheels are on the ground, move them and attempt to disrupt his maneuvering.

Good luck.