Annihilation vs Pursuit

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Meganew

Annihilation vs Pursuit

Post by Meganew » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:32 pm

I have no idea if the guy running Pursuit is RPing anymore or not. Move forward and kill it, I guess.

Good luck? Maybe?

NFX

Annihilation vs Pursuit

Post by NFX » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 pm

9-4
8-3
4-2
0-19
9-8

+ I have five points of Speed, five points of Traction and 6WD against his walking mechanism. I basically own the drivetrain stakes here: I'll be much faster, much more manouverable and much more controlled in this fight than he will be.

+ Torque is also mine, so I'm faster to accelerate and pushier than him. His lack of wedge also allows mine to get under him at any opportunity and let me push him around.

+ I have the advantage in Armour, so I'll be taking less damage from the hazards. He's also heavily into self-knockout territory, he can only last for three hits at most. He's got as much chance of knocking himself out as he does me.

> Box-rush him at the start, leading with the wedge. "But Nick!", I hear you cry, "why use the wedge to fight a spinner, you unusually handsome man?" Well, I reply, if he hits the wedge and takes it off, he has lost one of his three hits, and Pursuit's drivetrain is still fully functional. I'm using the wedge as a piece of sacrificial armour here. And if it isn't taken off in one hit, if it's still hanging on, then I'll charge towards him with the wedge again! Keep going until it is removed, at which point, I will spin around and come at him with the plow.

> I'll still be rushing him with the plow, but this time I want to make it very clear that I will adjust my angle as necessary to ensure that he only hits near the center of the plow. Tank his weapon as best I can, and see where the recoil takes him. His low traction should send him careering into a wall, and I'll be much faster to recover with my far higher Traction and 6WD. Continue rushing him with the plow, bulldozing him towards the pulverizers in the corner if I can, until one of us stops moving. Preferably him.

Good luck, Mark, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy