Juno vs. Caesium

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Juno vs. Caesium

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:25 pm

This is Juno's dream opponent. Caesium's flipper isn't powerful enough to do noticeable impact damage to Juno, and Juno can run either way up with both the wedge and spinner... she's just 2WD when inverted. Meanwhile those tracks are just begging to be hit. And those wedge teeth as well.

Also I would argue that the flipper of Caesium takes up more than 33% of the exposed surface area of the robot, so it doesn't get a +2 bonus. So I'll fuck his flipper up something fierce.

Go in propeller first. Hit anything I can. Flipper, surrounding wedges, spikes, tracks, you name it.

If I go up the flipper, I'm gonna hit those spikes and smack them up. Then I can just go on top of him at my leisure since his wedge/flipper is so shallow. My strategy when on top of him is to drive forward off of his sides (wedge-first), and then I'll tumble off to the side while my propeller blades make contact with his tracks. With 3+ weapon points above his mobility armour, it will only take one hit to destroy his treads.

But I'm fine with anything, pretty much. The weapon-to-armour difference is low enough where, before long, I'm gonna make a wide enough tear to start getting corner hits. That's OHKO territory.<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>ARC Rules and Regulations</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Flat-surface damage

This account is in a state of dimensional flux

prince palatine

Juno vs. Caesium

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Undeniable proof that if there is a god, he's laughing his ass off at me right now :P

Just go out there, try to manoeuvre around the propeller thing if that's what he leads with and just go on a flipping good time, try to throw Juno around and slam it into the hazards, walls what have you, stay on him and be on the offensive

Defensively, keep front point at him at all times, avoid hazards when on the defence, and hazard baiting and protect the tracks

Good luck Kodes