Bloodlust vs Driger Slash

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:52 am

5--4
2--5
1--1
15-13
7--7

+ I have an extra point of Speed in hand, along with 2WD compared to his tracks. I'll be both faster and a good deal more manouverable than him during the fight.

+ Torque is even, and neither of us has a wedge, so he shouldn't be able to push me anywhere.

+ Our Armour is the same, but I have two extra points of Weapon, so I'll be causing him much more damage during the fight, even with the +2 Armour bonus his rings will receive.

> Start in undercutting mode. Spin up my weapon and move out towards him. With our respective Weapon and Armour, I'll be causing more damage even if our weapons aren't yet up to speed, so I can get away with being more aggressive in this fight. Hit him with the weapon, we'll get separated a decent amount, but he'll have to spin his weaponry back up as well, so I can go back on the attack quickly. A shot with my weapon at full power, though, will cause "significant bending", and even one hit could drastically unbalance or even jam up his weaponry, leaving him dead in the water. Just keep hitting him with my bar until he stops moving.

> Avoid the walls and the hazards, plus don't fall for any hazard baiting tactics. He has to take particular care if he chooses to hide behind the killsaws, as he runs the risk of chopping up his own tracks should he take damage from them. Keep moving towards him, and keep the bar spinning. My wide range offered by my weaponry means he'll have trouble getting around my sides to cause damage. If my weaponry should give out at any point, then use it to absorb the hits from his weaponry, and continue to be aggressive, scoring points in that regard. Smother him as best I can. Main plan is to keep hitting him with my more powerful weaponry, and the damage to him will add up over the fight. Hopefully a JD should come my way if a KO doesn't happen.

Good luck, Lian, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Spin up and just keep hitting and going at him. No real two ways about it, it's just a case of who gives out first. Avoid the hazards however.

Good luck Nick!