Cloak & Dagger vs. Klarinette

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:39 pm

C+D:
Speed: 7
Weapon: 0
Armor: 8 (+1 to the scoop)
Traction: 5
Torque: 2

Antenna child:
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Armour: 10
Weapon: 3

Oh boy here we go yet again folks. I don't really see any way to out-drive 'Nette, so we'll have to use some cheeky tactics here.

The plan here is to drive out in a V-shape so as to flank Klarinette immediately. Get behind that big-ass plow of hers with whichever half he doesn't go for and dig underneath. Hopefully, this should allow for me to drive him into the hazards, particularly the killsaws. Tracks are always a saw magnet, and cutting through one would make this match infinitely easier. Never let Klarinette gather both robots in one place, as that spells danger.

There really isn't much else to my strategy here. All I want to do is keep him focused on one half of the robot while the other gets behind him and tries to drag him to the killsaws.

Good luck Lian and may the better robot win!
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Strategy here is to come out at speed, when they near me, push the lifter down slightly, and underneath one half for the cluster and ram it straight into it's twin and rush them right to the hazards. Whichever hazards are available. If I can, aim to flip the twins over to limit some of the their wedging capabilities. Try to pin both of them up against a wall if possible to milk up the clock against them. So the offence consists of working the twins, lifting, flipping wedging and slamming, the works.

Defensively, keep the front facing both the twins, avoid being flanked, wedged or taken to the hazards. Monster truck over them if I have too. Avoid the hazards at all damn chances possible and any hazard baiting tactics

Good luck Dylan