Airtime Extreme vs. Driger Slash

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

DrummerBrian95

Post by DrummerBrian95 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:10 pm

- DS is an interesting dual shell spinner, but I have enough armor to withstand him pretty well. Corner damage may be a concern, but I should be able to easily give him nothing but flat surfaces to hit.

- Looking at his design, I see that the teeth on the lower ring are a bit above the ground. That means that my long and thin spatula should have little to no trouble getting under and flipping him. And he's already shaped like a pancake, that's convenient. He's invertible though, so one flip won't do it. I'll have to keep going at him; after one flip, go to flip him again before he can get his weapon back up to speed.

- That's pretty much all I can hope to do against a bot like this. Flip, flip, flip, and flip some more. And also try to stay away from the hazards.

Good luck, and may the best bot win.

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:41 pm

- Right from the start, get the discs up to full speed and head right out at them. Once we're closing in on each other, aim to veer off to side and aim to whack right into his corners or even his sides. Due to his traction and speed disparity, he'll have trouble trying to keep himself fully facing me the whole time, so eventually I'll get enough whacks on his body and cause damage here and there, aim to try and bend the flipping arm via the sides if I can. Go in and hit, retreat to regroup and go in again.

- Defensively, stay from facing him at all times. Avoid being flipped at all costs and stay on the move to keep him guessing and avoid going for some air miles. Avoid the hazards like a dodgy stalker and any hazard baiting tactics.

Good luck dude!