Viluy vs Pathos 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Viluy vs Pathos 2

Post by NFX » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:11 pm

+ I have two wheel drive compared to his four, as well as a perfect Speed/Traction ratio. I should be the more manouverable machine, as well as better controlled during the match.

+ I have two small hinged wedges alongside my disc, which have been something of an afterthought up to this point. With his chassis wedges, though, I should almost certainly be able to get underneath them.

+ I have a decent chance to cause damage if I can catch him with my disc after getting underneath him with my hinged wedges. He, on the other hand, has no way of causing me damage at all.

> His lifter will be pretty slow, and I imagine he'll try to rush me before I get my weapon going, so I'll approach him with the wedge and try to reverse straight up and over him. Thank you Alex MW. :D If he tries raising the lifter, then I have a chance to get straight underneath him and start pushing him to the hazards. His lifter is very short, so he certainly shouldn't be able to turn me over. When I'm behind him, at which point my disc will be facing him, sweep in underneath with the hinged wedges and smack him with my disc. If I'm lucky, that'll kick him over, negating his lifter entirely. If not, then that'll at least warp his chassis enough to cause some degree of mobility problems for him with his minimal ground clearance. Get my disc in as much as I can, keep causing damage, and if he gets under me, then just drive up and over him if I can. I doubt he'll be able to cause me a great deal of damage. Avoid hazards, keep the disc pointed at him at all times (which I should be able to do given my increased mobility), and don't do anything daft like driving into the wall.

Good luck, Mystic, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy