Awkwardbot vs The Arbiter

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Awkwardbot vs The Arbiter

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 am

-Well I have him comfortably beat in Speed/Traction. He has great Torque so he has good acceleration to get up to that max 4 speed, but since Arbiter can reach a speed of just over 5 (thanks to the 75% of top speed instant acceleration) instantly anyway... yeah you get the idea.

-Also his bot has no wedge protection and a weapon that's decently off the ground (at least enough that it would have a tough time hitting a low bot like Arbiter) so I can just run right for him and wedge him.

-One good flip should be enough to put him out of commission since he has zero apparent ability to self right. If he does, or lands on his wheels, wedge and flip him again. Just do it until I can leave him stranded and that should be good enough.

-So yeah, aggressively pursue him. Don't let him lure me to a hazards or anything like that. Keep the flipper pointed at him.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.