Square Wave vs. Millenaire de Souffrance

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Siphai

Square Wave vs. Millenaire de Souffrance

Post by Siphai » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Square Wave
Speed: 8
Traction: 6
Torque: 5
Armor: 8 (+2 to the lifter)
Weapon: 3

Millenaire de Souffrance
Armor: 7
Speed: 7
Weapon: 6
Traction: 6
Torque: 4

Wedge setup.

Well, the literal description says that it cannot self-right thanks to the thwacking tail, and that it cannot run inverted. I can't really see why it wouldn't be able to run inverted, but I don't have a side view of MdS so I guess I have to defer to Mystic here and uhh run with the fact that it cannot run while inverted.

So my whole strategy is to flip this dang thing over. I have a lifter itself that I can use in conjunction with the arena wall to try and tip him. The wedge walls would work great with this. I also have the arena drum that will flip him for me. Use this too. Basically get my lifter set real low and sneak underneath his hinged wedge, get his wheels off the ground, and then try to flip him. When I'm near the walls, try to flip him with my lifter and using the arena wall as support. When I'm near the drum, just drive him into the drum and let it do the work for me.

Watch out for his thwacking tails, it could hurt. At the start just drive at him full force, and hopefully my great speed and acceleration will let me plow underneath him before he has time for a surprise thwack. If not, then come in a little more careful and try to fake him out. If I can catch him mid-thwack, then I'm guaranteed to get underneath him and gain control.

Flip him over and win.

Good luck.