Pursuit vs Golden Blaze

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Pursuit vs Golden Blaze

Post by NFX » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 pm

+ We both have 8 Speed, but I have four extra points of Traction than he does, as well as more wheels. I should almost certainly be the better controlled machine during the match, especially taking into account his spinning weapon and chassis, coupled with the fact he has no way of knowing which direction his robot is pointing.

+ Given I have hinged wedges going up against a chassis wedge, I should get definitely get underneath him more often than not, plus I have five points of Torque against one. Pushing him around should be no problem at all.

+ His 10 Weapon is reduced to 8 thanks to the multiple weapon rule (the spinning bar, and the translation capability), and 6 Armour should be enough to withstand his attacks pretty well. Even more so if I come in with my 12 Armour rear plow.

> Ideally, I'd like to rush him, scoop him up on my wedges and shovel him into either the floor flipper or arena drum, which was also proved capable of overturning him during his fight with Mr. Death in Week 2. Show as much aggression as possible (I'll definitely be recovering faster when he hits me, yay Traction), and give him no room to breathe. Once I have caught him, then deliver him directly to the aforementioned hazards of choice, turn him over, and leave him there. If he proves too slippery, or if my wedges are ruined too much, then switch up, come in with the plow, and bully him around the arena, slamming him into whatever is directly ahead. Spike walls, Compressors, whatever. A strong enough charge could see him flip over, but if not, 7 Armour should be easy enough to smash up with enough hazardization. Avoid the hazards myself, that's a given. Aggression, aggression, aggression. Just turn him over somehow. I should at least be able to take a JD should the match last the full three minutes.

Good luck, Mystic, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy