F-Dynasty 3 vs Pathos

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

F-Dynasty 3 vs Pathos

Post by prince palatine » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm

We match each other for speed, however, I have the much better traction and control in this match. His flipper is very thin and weak, so it might struggle to get underneath me, let alone flip me. His axe shouldn't be able to do much to me at all. He has a respectable armour total, but after enough hazard trips, his armour will suffer quite a bit. We have equal torque, so deadlocking may happen, but with my wedges advantage, I should be able to flip right underneath quite handily.

Game plan

Standard puncher set up for me this time

- From the offset of the match, I want to dominate him as much as I possibly can. Come straight out at him and try to get underneath him. Once underneath, take him to the hazards for maximum damage. My best be to go is the hammers, try to pin him down in there for the allotted time allowed as the hammers pound down upon him. Once I have to back off, do so then fly straight back underneath him. Aim to control the match as much as possible. Use all the hazards available to me, such as the flippers, killsaws, drums you name it. If I can, try to get him into the compressor and pin him in there to take maximum damage the hazard can give. Use a healthy dose of rams, slams and hazard trips to go for the win, hopefully by KO.

- Defensively, use my better control to keep my front pointed towards him at all times. Prevent him from getting to my sides or back. If he does get underneath me, get away before he gets a chance to ram or flip me and regroup for my next attack. Avoid all hazards whenever possible when on the defensive, stay away from the killsaws and be wary for any baiting attacks.

Good luck Mystic!