Seras vs. Spinny Death Hammer...er

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Seras vs. Spinny Death Hammer...er

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:03 am

[insert edgy bloody Seras pic here] :v:

- So this guy is pretty much a Mauler 2000 clone. Just to make things clear right now, I have always loved Mauler, no matter what form it took, whether it was it its silly 1994 Robot Wars form, the epileptic seizure prone Mauler 5150, or the shittily performing Hellfire 666 in RFL. I just love that robot. So I'm kind of happy to be fighting something like that. :v:

- Anyway, game time. He has two points of weapon over my armour, and just as much traction. The problem is that he has 5 speed and no srimech, and that I have 8 speed and 6 torque. I catch him in any scenario and it's likely he's going to get flipped.

- So I'll just do the good ol' thing and box-rush him. His weapon can really not do any lasting damage, and when I've wedged him I'm going to be taking him right to the floor flippers or drums, and try to flip him. If he's being annoying I'll throw the overhead clamps down and take him to the hammers for some pounding, just to soften him up. 11 weapon to 7 armour can hurt.

Good luck.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux