Team Varying Every Day - Xianghua vs. Ice Cubed Robotics - M

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MadBull

Team Varying Every Day - Xianghua vs. Ice Cubed Robotics - M

Post by MadBull » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Quite frankly I just saw my country beat the reigning world champions 5 to fucking 1. No fantasy robotic combat loss can ruin my week. Or presumably year.

Drive towards him with the bravado of some who has just beaten the reigning world champions 5 to 1.

His speed and traction ever so slightly better, our control equal. What I spot is that he has slightly oddly shaped skirts... skirts of which the hinge and the line that touches the ground are parallel, if you know what I mean, are always slightly easier to manufacture correctly than the ones I see here. And Xiangiagia's wedginess is excellent, so I have high hopes, but no certainty whatsoever, that I could get under those skirts once or twice.

The most convenient spot to get to him of course is from behind. Will attempt to get him there, with the sides being my secondary target.

One massive advantage I have here is airtime, my flips will be much more impressive than his, and between having an excellent wedge and excellent driving stats, getting that first flip in will be doable.

See, as long as he's in the air/is regaining traction after landing, I am in control of the match. Clean and simple. Flip, drive in the direction of the flip, flip again, and again, and spend most of my time doing this. Whenever a hazard is conviently nearby, go wedgebot and go for it, whenever the hazardness is over, continue flippyness.

5-1!