Green Dragon vs. Stringray

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat May 10, 2014 4:12 pm

We have similar stats and design (except flipper vs. puncher obviously). We have the same drive and weapon, with me having a +1 armor and him +1 torque. So our weapon differences will be the big thing here. Now, in this version of Green Dragon, I have almost no flat surface on my chassis at all, which makes it harder for him to execute his puncher tactics. On the flip side, I could use the lifter to scoop him up and slam him into the wall assuming I can get under him.

I will come out with my lifter forward and come out at him fast yet somewhat cautiously to see what he tries to do. If he goes into thwack mode, I'll move head-on as fast as I can to scoop him u and foil his thwacking. Once again, I have wedged sides so I can probably get under him with little issues. I will get fully under him and prop him up with the lifter. I will try to pin him to the wall and keep shoving him into the wall or hazards as much as possible. If I take him to the hazards, I'll shove him to the hammers or saws for damage points.

If he decides to get under me with the hinged wedges, I'll try to veer off ever-so-slightly to avoid getting smacked by his ram bar. The good thing is I don't think his ram bar will be able to scoop under me - so when he fires, chances are he'll ride up my lifter instead of smacking me backwards (or at least I hope).

Good luck!

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Stingray vs. Green Dragon
I