Red Zone vs. Guerilla

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Red Zone vs. Guerilla

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Regardless of his setup, I plan to approach him from the lifter side. His only noticeable advantage is his speed advantage, which is only 2 points higher than mine. However, his traction is lower so of course he might have more control issues. Therefore, it's probably not going to be very easy for him to get around me and get to my sides - however, I'll do everything possible to prevent him from doing that.

I'll come out and charge at him - especially if he's using the thwack setup. I should be good if he thwacks since my front wedges are both low and angled so that he can't thwack away at any flat sides. His spikes will probably just ride up the corner of my hinged wedge and I can scoop him up regardless. I'll take him to the drums or saws for some quick damage/points. The plan isn't to cause massive damage to him since he's got great armor. It'll be hard to KO him so I just want to make him look bad. Having sparks fly from the saws or flipping/popping him with the wall drum will do the trick. If I don't get him to the hazards, I will simply slam him into the wall. I have twice the torque of him so slamming him around should be easy. Repeat as often as possible. If I'm having trouble thwacking him, I'll come at him from the plow side to see if that works better (although, I doubt it).

If he goes with "anti-spinner" setup with the spikes, I doubt he could do much other that get around to my sides (which, of course, like I mentioned above will hopefully not happen) and if he doesn't do that, I doubt his wedge would get under my hinged wedges/spike lifter.

The same applies if he goes with the basic wedge setup.

Good luck!