Striker VS The Wall

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

StevenMcG

Striker VS The Wall

Post by StevenMcG » Fri May 09, 2014 7:17 pm

STRIKER
SPEED: 6
WEAPON: 10
TORQUE: 1
TRACTION: 5
ARMOUR: 6 (+1 rear plough)

THE WALL
SPEED: 6
WEAPON: 0
TORQUE: 6
TRACTION: 6
ARMOUR: 10

Striker? But I struck out ages ago! :v:

Oh well. Striker has the edge on manoeuvrability and we're both as quick as each other. The Wall, however, not only has the edge on acceleration and control, but it can outpush Striker by a country mile and take just about anything those terrifying spinning blades can dish out. Good lord, could I have...a chance?!

You know what the plan is by now; ram ram bam slam ramalamadingdong. Charge Striker right from the offset and keep charging until it becomes a permanent part of the arena barrier. The Wall may be waiting for the worms at this point, but it isn't getting torn down without a fight.

Good luck, Mr Escapee, and goodbye, cruel world.

<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDYReyKTKVY' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Area51Escapee

Striker VS The Wall

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat May 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Thank god, no spinner. I'm done with those damn spinners with Striker :P

The Wall is the type of opponent Striker was designed to fight. A wedge-to-wedge battle with the big difference being my bar rack that will make the damage factor obvious. Unless he can get under 90-100% of the time, he will suffer some good damage. Plus, there is more I can do to him once I rip him up with my bars. I can potentially flip him, like I've done on multiple occasions. I can also throw him into the wall easier since I'm able to pop him up and toss him around. Lastly, with enough damage, I could also hinder both his wedge effectiveness (by warping his skirts) or his drive (by chewing into his wheels/underbelly).

I will come out making sure I have my wedge facing him at all times. Our drives are for the most part equal, so I doubt he'll be able to get around me. When we meet, if I get under him, I'll just slam him around while tossing him up and ripping him with the bars. I'll try to double up on the damage by pushing him over the saws as often possible. By the end of the match, his underbelly should be beat to shit. Let's hope&#33;

If he gets under me, hopefully I'll still be able to strike him with the bars from the other side. He has a stopper, so that should increase the chances of hitting him when he scoops me up.

Overall, try to strike him with the discs as often as possible and use the wedge to scoop him, slam him around and take to the hazards.

Good luck&#33;